Regional Sales EngineerContact Now!
Regional Sales Engineer
Job Title: Regional Sales Engineer
Reports to: Sales Director
Department: Sales / Essex, London, Hertfordshire
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Salary: Competitive based on the individual plus company vehicle
Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Templant Hire, based in Essex, have been providing temporary power solutions 24/7 throughout the UK to numerous business sectors, including Events, Utilities, Rail and Construction for the past 20years. With a diverse fleet of over 300 generators, and one of the most extensive electrical distribution and cable fleets in the country. Templant are a reputable and experienced choice for temporary power in the UK.
About the role
You will be tasked with maintaining and maximising existing business, while developing and nurturing potential business opportunities and clients. You will be responsible for covering sales in the South East area, with the main concentrated area being Essex, London and Hertfordshire. You will be mainly field based with the majority of your time being spent away from the depot, with once weekly visits to the depot for reporting and planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop existing depot business
- Developing and creating new sales opportunities through existing contracts
- Cold calling both existing and potential customers
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Chasing sales enquires and closing deals
- Actively use CRM system for managing activity and client feedback
- Attend to site meetings to assess clients requirements
- Preparing sales reports on a weekly / monthly basis
You will need to be technically minded and have a good understanding and ability to learn about industrial applications. You should have a natural ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues to be able to build up and maintain working relationships. You will be working under a low level of supervision on a daily basis, so being able to work under your own initiative is a must. Your personal attributes should include a tidy appearance, self motivated, disciplined, approachable and committed to your job duties. You will need a full clean driving licence and live within a 30mile radius of Chelmsford, Essex.
Previous Experience will include:
- Experience in the Rental industry
- Proven experience in a sales role
- Power generation experience / knowledge
- Experience in the construction industry or rail industry would be a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge to join an expanding and respectable organisation. If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please forward your CV and covering letter to Neil Wiseman, Sales Director, email@example.com. Or by post to the following address:
Templant Hire Ltd